Meiji Amino Collagen Powder Premium is made with low-molecular fish collagen. Amino Collagen Premium also contains other ingredients which may be beneficial for the skin such as hyaluronic acid, ceramide, coenzyme Q10, amino acids, glucosamine and vitamin C.
This premium collagen powder is made exclusively in Japan, with an innovative manufacturing process aimed at achieving low levels of odor, and high standards of quality.
Easy to dissolve and consume daily by adding to your favorite drink or dessert. Since the product has no odor, you can also put it in your coffee without altering the taste.
Just one scoop (7g) a day helps to support healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Ingredients: Fish collagen peptides (gelatin), maltodextrin, vegetable oil, coenzyme Q10, rice germ extract (containing ceramide), trehalose, vitamin C, glucosamine, arginine, hyaluronic acid, emulsifying agent (including soybeans), thickening agent, sweetener
- Nutrition facts: Energy 27kcal, Protein 5.3g, Fat 0.1g, Carbohydrate 1.2g, Sodium 0.01~0.09g, Vitamin C 50mg, Arginine 25mg, Coenzyme Q10 10mg, Glucosamine 60mg, Ceramide 1200μg, Collagen peptide 5,000mg, Hyaluronic acid 20mg
- Packaging: Resealable bag
- Net weight: 196 grams (for 28 days)
- Note: Package design is subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan
- BSBoris S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/23/24Great quality
My friend shared a couple packs with me and I was surprised with the benefits of using it just over a week. Definitely looking forward to ordering more! Thank you
- RRahafVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/24Will repurchase!
Very fast delivery (4 days) to the Middle East, ordered 3 bags and seen a big difference on nails and skin glow after the second month, will reorder soon
- KFKelly F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/4/24So far, so good
I started taking Meiji Amino Collagen Premium just about a month ago, moving to a marine collagen from the bovine collagen I've used for years. It mixes well and has no discernable taste, ie. no fish taste. I realize it was a refill bag I purchased, but I was disappointed it didn't have any kind of scoop in it, so I had no idea what a serving amount would be. Near as I can tell, it's about 2 1/2 tsp. per day. I haven't noticed any miraculous benefits yet (apart from what I was already getting from my bovine collagen), but it's still early on. I have another month's worth to continue trying it out and will decide whether or not to continue. So far I like it, but time will tell whether it's all it's cracked up to be! Shout out to Japanese Taste for being such a great company.
- ATAbeer T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/10/23Soooo goood
The taste good and the result
- OOrxanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/14/235 Stars
Its a perfect profuct