Sanuki dried udon noodles are made with very simple ingredients; flour and salt.
You can enjoy the authentic Japanese Udon noodles with a chewy texture.
- It is dried noodles so you can storage them in room temperature.
- The flour is carefully chosen for making Udon.
- It is made in a factory in Kagawa, where Udon is famous for.
- Sanuki Udon is one of the most popular kind of udon in Japan, which originate in Kagawa.
Boil 1 liter of water for 100g of noodles.
When the water is boiled, put the noodles and cook for 13 minutes.
After 13 minutes, drain the water and wash the noodles quickly with cold water. (If you wish to eat a hot udon, you can warm it with boiled water again after washing).
Enjoy the udon with toppings and dashi soup of your choice.
- Net contents: 200g
- Ingredients: Flour, salt
- Potential allergens: Wheat
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan
- WKWanjing K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/23/23Great taste
The noodle is like the one from a ramen store
- JJohnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/21/21Great noodles
These noodles are great. I use them for both soup and yakisoba.