This product is cherished by people of all generations regardless of age or gender in Japan because of its great combination of soft mochi (rice cake) and fragrant Hokkaido melon.
Unlike other mochi rice cakes, this bite-sized snack has a softer and more delicate texture: although it is chewy, it is not as sticky as normal mochi. This makes the snack universally loved by all generations.
Chew well to appreciate the flavor of the Hokkaido melon puree. It is definitely worth people who have a sweet tooth trying this snack.
- Contents: Pack of 5 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 130g
- Main ingredients: Starch syrup, sugar, glutinous rice flour, starch, Hokkaido melon puree
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 321kcal, protein 0.8g, fat 0.3g, carbohydrate 78.7g, sodium 0.01g
- Potential allergens: Milk, soybean
- Made in Japan
- CMCat M.Verified BuyerReviewingSeiki Bite Sized Mochi Snack Japanese Melon Flavor (Pack of 5)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/26/23Amazing!
I was intrigued by seeing this item on the site so I said 'why not?' The subtle flavoring of cantaloupe is not too sweet nor bland. Just the right amount. Brought a bag in to share with my co-workers & they loved it that they asked for their own bags. Best to enjoy in one bite if wearing black (my work uniform is black).