Unlike most of the shiitake sold out there, which are cultivated on artificial substrate, these certified organic dried Japanese shiitake mushrooms are cultivated outdoors on real logs in Japan.
Nature made Shiitake contains rich "Guanosine monophosphate (GMP)" which makes the umami flavor taste more intensely.
Sawtooth oak is used to cultivate the shiitake. The Shiitake mushrooms take nutriment from the logs and the moisture from the deep fogs of the forest.
Dried Shiitake has 10 times more GMP than fresh one and the process of drying and rehydrating increases even more the GMP of Shiitake.
Wash lightly with water and sink the shiitake on a container under water.
Keep refrigerated into the fridge during 24 hours to increase the levels of GMP.
Use for cooking, salads or as soup stock.
- Net contents: 70g
- JKJan K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/12/24Convenient and Delicious
These dried shiitake mushrooms are packaged carefully to arrive whole. They plump up beautifully to be used whole or sliced, and add delicious, satisfying flavor to any dish or soup. It is convenient to have the mushrooms available when I need them.
- ABAtsuko B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/20/23Dried shiitake mushrooms
The mushrooms look clean and even sized.
- JEJohn E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/9/23Great Quality
It was a delight to cook with good ingredients.!!!
Will be shopping for more soon.!!
- WTWILLIAM T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/7/23Tasty
Very good quality
- HWHiroko W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4/16/23旨味