If your favorite Japanese snack is Sayaendo from Calbee, you will also love this green pea snack from Tohato. Enjoy its flavor and light crispiness.
The Beano is made from green peas and is roasted using a direct flame. This manufacturing method locks the umami of the green peas inside the chip, and it is said that the chip’s scorched area is its most delicious part.
Another thing you can enjoy from this green pea snack is its nutrition: this vegetable is rich in protein and dietary fiber, so Beano is actually a nutritious snack.
- Contents: Pack of 12 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 61g
- Main ingredients: Green pea grits (from Canada and New Zealand), vegetable oil, green pea powder, sugar, salt, protein hydrolyzate, dextrin, glucose, butter powder, spices, starch, chicken powder
- Nutrition facts (per bag): 376kcal, 7.8g protein, 28.9g fat, 22.6g carbohydrates
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, soybean, chicken, pork
- Made in Japan