Tohato Salty Biscuits is a Japanese snack that has a balanced combination of buttery and salty flavors. If you’re a fan of buttery biscuits or are looking for a new afternoon snack, you should check out Tohato Salty.
This crumbly biscuit melts in your mouth, and is made with high-quality fermented butter and Guérande sea salt from Bretagne, France. The rich flavor of butter enters your mouth first and is enhanced by the addition of salt. The biscuit base ensures that the other notes are not too overpowering, and mellows out the entire taste experience.
The biscuit has a surprisingly soft and light texture, which makes them easy to eat. When you bite into the biscuit it instantly melts into your mouth, which releases the taste and aroma of the butter. These biscuits are not too sweet, making it easy to indulge in more than just one.
- Net contents: 8.5g × 8 pieces
- Main ingredients: Flour, shortening, sugar, margarine, butter processed food (fermented butter / sugar / vegetable fat and oil), salt (14% Guérande sea salt), dehydrated egg yolk, powdered skim milk, yeast powder, butter powder
- Nutrition facts (per piece): Energy 45kcal, protein 0.6g, fat 2.8g, carbohydrate 4.4g, sodium 0.07g
- Potential allergens: Egg, milk, wheat, soybean
- Made in Japan
- EBElena B.Verified BuyerReviewingTohato Salty Salted Butter Biscuits 8 PiecesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/19/23Very tasty
We like this cookie very much . They are slightly salty on the top and melting in mouth.We will buy them again.
- ELEmelia L.Verified BuyerReviewingTohato Salty Salted Butter Biscuits 8 Pieces (Box of 12)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/23/22Care of product
Great cookies. Package nicely so none broke. Thank you,