Tojiro Bread Slicer F-737 features a serrated blade made of high-carbon stainless steel and a natural wood handle for extra durability and ease of use.
This Japanese bread knife has a total length of 375mm and the blade itself is 235mm which is an optimal size to cut any type of bread.
The combination of an anti-rust stainless steel blade and natural wood handle might be simple but it offers ease of use, durability and a clean cut without deforming the bread.
- Model: F-737
- Length: 375mm (total) / 235mm (blade)
- Weight: 110g
- Made in Japan
- SASavannah A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/29/22Goes Through Bread Like a Ghost
I got this as a Christmas present for my dad since the one from Walmart was utter garbage. This knife cuts like a dream, gliding through homemade bagels without even needing to use a sawing motion. It’s also lightweight and feels good in the hand. For the price I paid for this, it’s amazing!
- PVPeter V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/8/22Awesom
Perfect knife - recommended
- NVNick V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/7/22Knife
Great knife and prompt delivery
- FJFanny J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/24/21Effortless
Just one word to describe the quality of this knife…effortless. highly recommended
- SSSteve S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/2/21Superior Bread Knife
Cuts bread like a hot knife through butter.