This is a premium Japanese organic vinegar for making sushi rice easily at home. One of the things that makes sushi so delicious is the seasoning of the rice with sushi vinegar, and the crisp, natural flavor of Uchibori's sushi rice vinegar will make your homemade sushi better than you could imagine!
This vinegar is JAS-certified organic, so you can be completely confident about its source. This vinegar has a fantastic balance of sourness, saltiness, and a mild sweetness, with the rich aroma of Japanese rice vinegar.
- Simple yet quality ingredients: Pure rice vinegar, organic sugar and sun-dried salt - that's it!
- Uchibori believes that "brewing rice vinegar begins in brewing sake" so they started making good sake base for making quality rice vinegar.
- JAS-certified organic.
- You can also use the vinegar for cooking and dressing salads and vegetables.
- Add 40ml of this vinegar to 500g of cooked warm rice.
- Let the rice soak up the vinegar for 10 seconds, and then start mixing.
- When rice is coated in vinegar, cool it down with a hand fan.
- Net contents: 360ml
- Ingredients: Rice vinegar, organic sugar, sun-dried salt.
- Nutritional information (15ml): 31kcal, 7.8g carbohydrates, 1.3g sodium
- Made in Japan
- MPMichael P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/5/23Excellent!
Very tasty, perfect acidity and sweetness
- SSShaun S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/20/20exxellent products
all products were excellent and tastes great...will definitely order again