Umeboshi or Japanese pickled plums, as we know them in English, are a traditional Japanese pickles known since centuries for their multiple health benefits.
The natural citric acid that occurs during the long pickling is known for its alkalinizing effect on the body, neutralizing fatigue, stimulating the digestion, and promoting the elimination of toxins.
These umeboshi or pickled Japanese plums are produced in Wakayama Prefecture and contain just 6% of salt and a bit of honey to make the taste slightly sweet.
- 100% natural product
- Made with high-quality Japanese ingredients
- Plums produced in Wakayama, Japan
- Healthy snack
One Umeboshi per day is said to be the one of the best preventive natural medicines available.
You can enjoy this delicacy with rice, salads or as it is.
Keep refrigerated in a cool and dark place after opening.
- Ingredients: Japanese plums, salt, raw sugar, apple cider vinegar, hon mirin, honey
- Net contents: 250g
- Made in Japan
- JHJ. H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/1/23Nice big salty/sour plums
Not exactly what I thought it was going to be (which was to be sweet), but one plum mashed with sugar and mixed with cold club soda = tasty plum squash. I would order it again in the future just to make one of my favorite drinks.
- NCNancy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars8/8/23pickled plums
They were nice to try but I prefer the dried plums.
- NNNaoko N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/22/23Oishii
Not overly sweet because of the honey, but slightly sweet and cuts the acidity. Each umeboshi is big and fleshy. Yummy
- BNBruno N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/16/22second order
Same as bevore: Excellent
- RBREBECCA B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/7/22Excellent purchase
Very good taste.