The EAトCO Tolu Spatula is a finely polished and flexible kitchen spatula made of a thin, supple stainless steel.
The resilient and seamless spatula can smoothly flip or slide under foods without spoiling the food's shape.
It can flip hamburgers, carry terrines or cut cakes without destroying their shape.
Made in Niigata Sanso Sanjo in Japan, one of the world's leading stainless steel processing areas.
- Size: W45×D15×H240mm
- Weight: 24g
- Model: AS0038
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- KMKaren M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/9/23Love this versatile tool!
This spatula is thin and flexible so can get under stuck kale chips or delicate cookies without breaking them when removing from a baking sheet. It can be used to flip sausages or sautéed zucchini. I can also use it as a square cake knife or cobbler server. Aside from functionality and ease of cleaning, I absolutely adore its beautiful design. Purchased two more for gifts!
- LKLea K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9/3/23Spatula
Love the unique design of the spatula. Slim, yet strong enough to use as a knife
- GDG D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/25/22Nice and thin
Nice and thin. Gets under things very well. Not sure how long it will last due to that thinness, but we'll find out.
- SCSarina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/1/22AWESOME UTENSIL
I have been searching for one of these spatulas for a VERY long time. Finally found it and it is AMAZING. So fine and delicate. Love it!
- GgaleVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/26/22excellent spatula
I didn't know how badly I needed this until I used it. Really a terrific utensil and so useful. And the customer service from this company? Truly outstanding.