These delicious chocolate biscuits from Tohato are double-coated with a layer of real chocolate made of Venezuelan cacao beans. Though these biscuits may sound quite rich, they actually have the perfect balance of sweetness and chocolate flavor.
You can experience the rich and delightful taste of chocolate in every bite, along with a satisfying crunch from the biscuit. This biscuit’s sweetness comes from the chocolate coating, as the crisp biscuit underneath is only lightly sweetened, but is packed with cocoa flavor.
These biscuits also feature a lovely feathered pattern of milk and white chocolate, giving them an elegant appearance. If you are a chocolate lover, then you need to try these delectable double-coated chocolate biscuits. They will pair perfectly with coffee or tea during your next snack time!
- Contents: Pack of 3 boxes
- Each box contains 14 pieces
- Ingredients: Chocolate (domestically produced), wheat flour, sugar, vegetable oil, shortening, cocoa mass (using Venezuelan cacao beans), cocoa powder, coconut, glucose
- Potential allergens: Wheat, milk, soy
- Note: Store in a cool place and keep dry
- Made in Japan